What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut.
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
I KEEP MEANING TO DO THIS BUT I FORGET.
I’m SERIOUSLY gonna do this.
OMG IM GONNA DO THIS TODAY
I think it’d be rather exciting to meet a pirate.
#pirates of the caribbean was kind of a formative influence #and nothing about these movies so much as her—snarling selfish sea-hungry pirate king #sometimes I rewatch the first movie and laugh to myself about how little it understood her and will; how it tried to convince us #that will was the pirate because he was chasing after her; and pirates are obsessed with treasure #when elizabeth spends the first movie chasing freedom and the next two chasing him; chasing her freedom; chasing war; chasing the world #her wedding was interrupted and she held the man responsible at gunpoint until he gave her letters of pardon #she was mistaken for a sea goddess and accepted it without question; she led an army to war as though it were her due #and she did it all without ever apologizing for the lives she takes or the lies she tells and when she betrays sparrow with a kiss #he hisses ”pirate” because what else could she be